If you’re a small business owner, on your website or in your office, chances are that you’ve seen the traditional business stationery. That includes a bright green “I love my mom” sign or an index card with a contact number and email written in red ink. These swag-filled items won’t make you stand out from the competition; they just give the appearance of success. If you want to make your business memorable, how about changing out those boring pieces for something unique and creative? There are hundreds of cool products that can be customized and personalized to reflect your own story or company personality.
What is Business Stationery Printing?
Business stationery is the term for popular items that are sold as evidence of your profitability. Think about it – if you walk into a business, what do you see first? If you’re like me and prefer to check out the desk with cute postcards on it, there’s no doubt that those signs of success will catch your eye.
What kind of business stationery do I need?
This question is important because when reading these postcards and business cards, other people may decide if they want to hire your company or not.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
Company name card – make this one custom! Put your company name, address and telephone number on the front side. On the other side, put every logo and symbol that represents your company. It may be a good idea to put a map or satellite image of your location on this side as well.
Business cards – make sure you don’t make the mistake of getting the same ones everyone else has. It’s not enough to just get a really cool business card; you need to distinguish yourself from your competition. Think about what makes you unique and then take it one step further!
Letterhead – once again, don’t forget to customize everything with your own style or logo. Include references to articles, awards, publications and anything that will show others how efficient you are when handling their problems or concerns.
Eco-friendly Business Stationery
Nowadays, people are more aware of the environment and eco-friendly products. While these items aren’t traditional business stationery, they are environmentally friendly and extremely popular. Here are a few ideas to help you find the right eco-friendly pieces:
Stickers – these little colorful stickers can be made to order with your logo or any design on them. They come in all different shapes and sizes so you can use as many as possible on your stationary.
Canvas Folders – which are from recycled material, these are great for storing papers and letters. They’re also great for displaying company awards or events that took place recently (make sure to put your logo on them).
Benefits of Business Stationery Printing:
There are a number of benefits that come along with printing business stationery of your own. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider it:
- Print as many or as few business cards as you want
- You can order in bulk or just need a small amount
- Use images, text and logos to make them more personalized
- You can choose the shape and size for each item that you print
- They help establish your credibility in the business world
- They show others that your company is dedicated to improving quality of life
- You can purchase at a reasonable price, no matter how large or small the order is
How Business Stationery Printing helps businesses?
Here are some of the ways that business stationery printing can help your business:
- It helps establish your credibility
- It gives people a chance to take notice of you and remember you
- It helps others understand what your company specializes in
- It gives you a chance to show off all of the accomplishments that you’ve accomplished
- You can use them for visits and receptions – what a great way to leave an impression on visitors! You could always include them with invitations or welcome packages (and never forget to remove the stickers before mailing). Many people relate to “seeing is believing” and getting custom marketing materials makes it more likely that they will make a purchase.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your business stationery, consider printing your own. It may be a lot of work at first, but once you have the designs in place, future orders will go much more quickly. There are so many options for customization that it’s easy to order exactly what you need without ever having to worry about paying high prices. What’s more is that these pieces can last for a long time if you take care of them properly. Business stationery printing is a great way to show others that you’re in the business world. However, the real question is whether or not you can afford these items. I’ve found that many people who are new to the business world are afraid of getting in too deep and purchasing items that they will later regret.